Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'll Catch Up...Later

I feel like I've fallen off the face of my blog. I have so many things to write about--things about the camping trip, things about my trip to Cali with Chris, and some of the random thoughts inspired by what has been almost an entire month away from home--but it's all just going to have to wait until I'm done living out of a suitcase.

I've taken pictures of things that pre-blog I would never have captured. But some things needed to be captured for pure illustrative reasons--I mean, I can't simply tell you about fried (?) eggs with perfectly round "yolks" at the Hampton Inn. I had to take a picture to share the weirdness with you.

I'll be up and blogging again as soon as I get home and unpack (which could take anywhere from 1 day to 1 month, depending on motivation).

5 comments:

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Hey, Kristi! Welcome to the blog world. I'm fairly addicted. :) Good to "see" you here and on Facebook! Hope you guys are doing well.

BTW, I LOVE your girls' names! :)
Cindy Newland

Angie said...

I sure have missed you! Can't wait for details about your adventures!
Love and miss you, friend!

Alana said...

I can't blog while I'm traveling...just can't seem to process it and put it into words. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Angie said...

It's been a month...update already, would ya?!?!?!
Love you - Ang

Alana said...

Hello???

:-)